Saturday, February 1, 2014

February 2014 Author Of The Month

Okay...I have a confession. I totally started reading these books back in January.

 shame gif photo: Cone of shame tumblr_lceq8vqQeG1qa9g0zo1_500.gif


I know, I know. But I just couldn't help myself!! If you've read them, you know what I'm saying. THEY'RE JUST SO FRIGGIN AMAZING. But you will see why when you find out who this author is.....annnnnnddddd she is....


Don't recognize awesomesauce when you see it? That's okay. I didn't at first either. But I've mended my ways and started reading her books about my favorite grim reaper. Still no clue? Okay....how about this one?


If you don't know now then feel free to stand in Reyes' way...or change your name to Hedeshi and try to steal from him. Whichever floats your goat.


Darynda Jones.



And I'll leave you with that until you can ease your mind with the review I'll post shortly. Because when I said I started reading them last month...I meant I finished all five in as many days. I know. I'm sorry....but I'm not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Reading!

Blog Archive