Saturday, January 18, 2014

January 2014 AOTM + A Few Fun Things

Just a couple fun things. 'Few' implies more than two and I don't even think there are three fun things going on in my life.... *Crickets* Yeah. Probably not.

So. I trust you all have been having a stellar new year and brought it in SAFELY.  *Gives best mom-stare...watches everyone cower behind their monitors until they nod obediently* Now that my mother complex has been eased...I come to you today with your January Author Of The Month. And she is..... *Drumroll*

CHLOE NEILL!!!!

Isn't she perty? I'd never saw her face before tonight and I thought she'd be a blonde....dunno why. Just did.

Anysnooch, I do plan on reading her other series as well but for now, I'm starting with Chicagoland Vampires. Have you heard of it? I bet ya have. I admit, I'm behind in my reading but I went through this funk thing...where I only finished 27 books last year. Yeah. Sad. BUT, you can check my last post of 2013 for a recap on those books HERE.

I'm on book three now, at the present moment but I'm moving through them rather quickly. Much faster than I imagined I would....ya know. Since that whole funk thing I mentioned. *Shivers* Reading ruts are no fun and I feel for my bookish peeps who've been there. I KNOW YOUR STRUGGLE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!

Yeah...come to think of it...I don't even have a couple fun things. But enjoy this gif! =D

rainbow gifs photo: ZQ rainbow dance 2d2bs0i.gif

Isn't it DARLING?! I like to think of it as an improvement on the original. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Reading!