Sunday, July 21, 2013

I Know, I Know. You Don't Have To Say It....

Yeah, I'm not even gonna start apologizing because you and I both know I'll probably - more than likely - be apologizing again in a month or three when I've been MIA again. I don't mean to neglect this blog or my writing...it just happens. I'm tired ALL the time because of a medical issue I have and when I'm not working, I'm sleeping or trying to sleep. I'm probably spreading myself too thing with all the other things I do....anysnooch.

I've come to announce that I will be trying out a new "Author Of The Month" kind of thing. Where I read numerous books by a single author in one month and possibly review them. Anyone dislike this idea? Anyone like it? Anyone not care either way and are just here for the rainbow gifs? Yeah. Thought so.

SO. The author this month -we'll have her as July-August due to the late start - is....... Amanda R. Browning!

She posted on her facebook about wanting some reviewers for her books and you all know how much I love to write me a good review. I hear a lot of great things about her books so I'm really amped to get started. And because I am doing quite a bit more reading than writing these days, I think this AOTM thing will work out WAAAY better than I thought.

The first of her books I will be reading is Birth Of The Nyxian. You can click the picture in my 'Currently Reading' section and you will be directed to said book on Goodreads.

P.S. I am still doing the author spotlight/showcase with the author I mentioned back in June. Circumstances and deadlines with her publishers have put things on hold for a bit and because she's started writing her sequel...and other projects, I'm the last person to distract her from that. SO we will wait until she is ready. I refuse to get in the way of her career. BECAUSE I LURVE HER!

Anysnooch, if you're reading this.....THANK YOU BUNCHES for rocking out with me and sticking through my neglect and ghost-like phase for months on end. I sincerely appreciate you.

To visit Amanda R. Browning's website, click HERE.
To Follow Amanda R. Browning on Twitter, click HERE.
To 'Like' Amanda R. Browning's Facebook page, click HERE.
To become a fan of Amanda R. Browning on Goodreads, click HERE.
To purchase Amanda R. Browning's books on amazon, click HERE.


And since you guys were honest about loving the rainbow gifs.....here ya go.

rainbow gif photo:  311kj7mjpg.gif




You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Reading!